Arsenal currentlly 1-1 with City. Beasley equalising after a Rosicky goal. Into 2nd half.

Man U 1-0 up v Sheff utd. Carrick after 4, currently HT.

Birmingham 1-0 up away in their game in hand. :mad: Bugger, wanted Derby to go up, think they fall out of the automatic promotion spots.

Man U were in 2nd gear most of the match, they started both halfs well and could have had a few more. But Im glad they have got a 6 pt lead again as Chelsea have a tricky trip to West Ham tonight and then Newcastle on the weekend.

I was switching over to the Arsenal v Man City now and then and Arsenal played some great stuff first half and Fabregas' goal was a peach.

Man U were in 2nd gear most of the match, they started both halfs well and could have had a few more. But Im glad they have got a 6 pt lead again as Chelsea have a tricky trip to West Ham tonight and then Newcastle on the weekend.

I was switching over to the Arsenal v Man City now and then and Arsenal played some great stuff first half and Fabregas' goal was a peach.

Spot the west ham supporter. :flipa:

Turned the game off when the 4th goal went in.

West Ham were easy the better side in the first half and could have been ahead and we did to score straight away. Andy Gray said the first goal was of the highest quality, i disagree, i thought the marking was shocking and SWP got through too easy. But his 2nd goal was class.

Curbishley has had some big excuses like we need luck, but there is no excuse for playing Dumbo upfront (Zamora). He is another Kris Boyd and out of his depth at that level. I cant understand why Harewood, Carlton Cole, Sheringham, Branco dont get a look in. Harewood has pace and hassles defenders, Cole has pace, Teddy is still the cleverest player there and was playing well under Pardew, but Curbs insists on playing Zamora.

The 2nd half West Ham Zamora had an open tap in to make it 2-2 but he didnt even see it coming then Chelsea took over. I was fuming.

We have to beat Everton, Wigan and Bolton now or we are down but i cant see us getting more than 7 points from those games.

I fancied West Ham to take something off Chelsea. When it went 2-1 I turned to my mate and said this looks like a 4-3 game but West Ham never took their chances. SWPs goals were class. His 2nd was just awesome!