Taxi!!!!

After a discussion with Frankie last night he remembered me that I used to put up humorous(???) posts called Taxi!!!. Since I haven't done one in a while I thought okay lets try one again. Here goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big news this week is was that a Chinese team had been putting in bids for Alfredo Morelos.

They first offered 7 million pounds but Rangers answered: Ho lee fuk!  Wei tu Lo. Alfredo, Shining On Park.

They had also offered Alfredo a far higher salary than he is now getting, offering him 27.000 pounds a week and flee plawn klackers with evely thlee meals.

It was also rumoured a Columbian team were interested in Alfredo

A bid came in of 60 kilo's of heroin 30 kilo's of Crack Cocaine and 15 Uzi machine guns.

Rangers of course knocked it back as they didn't want Scott Brown sniff'n about.

Over to the East end of Glasgow where a new film is in the making. Harry Potter and the disappearing pillars.

Now they say these pillars are not needed during matches, because,well, when the Celtic support are sitting in the stand they hold the roof down . I certainly can't argue with them, because let's face it they are the experts. They have vast experience sitting on top of the roof stripping the lead off.

When Celtic bought Moussa Dembele they were told he was a diamond filled with carats Now they realise he is a donkey filled with carrots.

A bored Celtic supporter was filmed tuned into Tinder during the Celtic game with Zenit St Petersburg. Tinder is a dating site where you can find dates in your area. It is reported the other 52.000 were tuned into Tindergarten.

Irn Bru have cut off all sponsoring with Celtic. A spokesman for the company said that there was no point as they were all Cant's

Taxi!!!!