Just what has gone wrong at this proud club I loved watching Vengers  teams play their passing footie but like all things it has run it's course not only is a new manager needed but in my opinion a whole new team .

If I were Venger I would just walk away his players only turn up on pay day to pick up their big pay pokes .

It is Wengers fault. He has been happy to run the club as a business - spend the minimum to achieve top 4. Anything else is a bonus. They haven’t kept any team momentum in doing this and have slowly declined at a slow place, almost so slow that they didn’t realise, until it is now too late.

The investment needed to re-establish Arsenal as a top four club grows every year and is now probably beyond their resources. The others are hardly going to stand still to accommodate Arsenal. There are years of rebuilding ahead of them. So sad.