Luke Turnbull team GB

Must just be jealousy, as there's no connection between politics and Scottish football at all.  

On a more serious note, good luck to the lad!  My advice would be to ignore rabid yahoos who infest anything with any links to Rangers FC within seconds.  Leave them to wallow in their self-perpetuating victimhood.

8 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Don't know how that came up again? tried to delete it!!

If you reopened the thread and it is there, there is normally a clear editor at the bottom. i have had that as well and it can be annoying. Sometimes it is handy if you close the thread by mistake then your post is not lost.

3 minutes ago, pete said:

If you reopened the thread and it is there, there is normally a clear editor at the bottom. i have had that as well and it can be annoying. Sometimes it is handy if you close the thread by mistake then your post is not lost.

Aye I have done that before, but it isn't giving me the option to clear editor when I tried to edit the post! probably just me being thick again:D

• 4 months later...

I played tennis when I was younger.  It is an incredibly difficult sport to be good at, without a doubt.  I remember reading about Andre Agassi hammering US fighter pilots on the reaction training simulators and wasn't remotely surprised.

To see a Bear doing well at anything is always good news.  

All the best, Luke!