Glasgow Cup Final Rangers 3 Celtic 0

Can we not just keep this team and add Morelos and Docherty and the few who are in the development squad that are good enough. Get rid of the other losers.

I also think I saw the lad Billy Gilmour playing for Chelsea in the Youth cup final against Arsenal. I wasn't really watching so I have no idea how or how long he played.

3 minutes ago, elfideldo said:

1. Lewis Budinackas is an U16, with both U17 keeper's injured Lewis has been the 17's keeper since christmas.

2. Nathan Patterson, has captained Scotland's 17's. Nathan was small coming up through the ages, really took a big stretch in last six months.

3. Zac Butterworth was signed from Alloa Atletic at Under 13, alternated between full back and winger

4. Ben Williamson a bit of an unsung hero, likes a tackle, struggled to start games at younger age groups now on a pro contract. Not hand any international recognition.

5. Danny Finlayson only dropped back to 17's a few months ago, had been playing at 20's. Changed his allegiance to Northern Ireland.

6. Kyle McLelland U16 centre back and another who has opted for Northern Ireland.

7. Josh McPake signed from Hibs for a develpment fee at U14. Skilfull player who can be frustrating, would be a special player if he released the ball at the right time.

8 Murray Miller an U16 player signed form Motherwell for a development fee, picks up the loos balls and rarely gives possession away, keeps midfield ticking over.

9 Dapo Mebude can be unplayable or on occasions his head is elsewhere, usually the first 15 minutes will tell which Dapo has turned up.

10 Ciaran Dickson another U16 ,real high energy box to box midfielder

11. Kai Kennedy the real playmaker of the team, not the biggest but really skilful and talented, at the moment the only one not commited to a contract.

12. Harris O'Connor cultured defender and another U16, Signed from Kilmarnock for a small development fee at U15 he was a year at Kilmarnock after his family moved north was previously on Charlton Athletic's books.

17 James Maxwell picked up this season when Falkirk/Forth Valley scrapped their youth setup. a decision will be made at the end of the season.

18 Matty Yates U16 striker who has played quite a few 17's games and scored a few goals/.

Thanks for that mate, you watch all the games or as many as you can,, so therefore you know these players better than most and we all appreciate your input and reports.

I was impressed by the whole team tonight, they are all talented young players and showed a lot of quality, to me there wasn't a player on the pitch who didn't play well.

I thought McPake looked classy, Butterworth at LB was outstanding tonight for me, however I was pleased with the overall performance from our young guys tonight, the future looks bright based on that performance.