Glasgow Cup Final Rangers 3 Celtic 0

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Very pacey, tricky player, pest!.

I don't know how highly he is rated, but Gordon Smith is raving about him and hoe he scored away against Germany.

Our big Captain at CB looks good as well. Quite impressed by the quality all round from the young guys.

I cant say too much Ian :thup:

Well done to the young team !

Just basking in our wee moment of glory there, and just when i thought i'd forgotten about it ,they had to spoil it all by showing yesterdays highlights .

They won the league over 24 hours ago, and they're still banging on about it ffs.

8 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Just basking in our wee moment of glory there, and just when i thought i'd forgotten about it ,they had to spoil it all by showing yesterdays highlights .

They won the league over 24 hours ago, and they're still banging on about it ffs.

As soon as bitter Martin started talking about yesterday I had to switch off, nothing to do with an under 17 match! they just can't help themselves

7 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Peter Martin\Maguire and Roughie what else can you expect.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

As soon as bitter Martin started talking about yesterday I had to switch off, nothing to do with an under 17 match! they just can't help themselves

Tonight's commentator was Alex O'Henley.

I believe he is from Barra, was the football correspondent on the West Highland Free Press for a dozen years. Of course, the WHFP was owned for quarter of a century by former Labour Party MP and official biographer of ra Sellik, Brian Wilson. Further, he has been on the football Board at the club for a dozen years or more. We wondered for a decade who was the FARE Observer that penned the damning report on Bears behaviour in Villarreal, leading to a UEFA fine and sanctions. It was Sellik supporter, Alex O'Henley.

I thought there was more overall talent in this team than the development squad! a lot of quality players in that team tonight, but then that is normal in Scotland, it's what they do from here that is the issue!

1 minute ago, 26th of foot said:

Tonight's commentator was Alex O'Henley.

I believe he is from Barra, was the football correspondent on the West Highland Free Press for a dozen years. Of course, the WHFP was owned for quarter of a century by former Labour Party MP and official biographer of ra Sellik, Brian Wilson. Further, he has been on the football Board at the club for a dozen years or more. We wondered for a decade who was the FARE Observer that penned the damning report on Bears behaviour in Villarreal, leading to a UEFA fine and sanctions. It was Sellik supporter, Alex O'Henley.

That doesn't surprise me!.

You really are a mine of information :thup: