TOP 25 football clubs in Europe ranked by YouTube views during may 2018

11 hours ago, Malangsob said:

YES. I lived in Asia for many years, particularly Japan. Japanese people, love to spend money. Lots of money... L-O-V-E it. Look what the EPL has done in SE Asia? You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a 'Leepoo' or Man U jersey....makes me wanna puke but good on em...they successfully marketed that area and it is paying huge dividends.

This club would do itself a world of good by bringing in some Asian talent. Get those folks wearing "Layn juh" gear and revenue will jump. This is a global sport and Rangers should expand their scope. This is a storied club. Despite the recent years this club still has a history. Now...funds withstanding I get. However, steps should be taken. IDK...Just sayin guys..rant over.

You would be surprised...... I received some information last week and the club, whilst not perhaps looking for Asian talent, most definitely are looking to increase their Asian footprint....  In fact, the guy who they are looking to use to increase said footprint is a Tim and when Celtic found out that he would be working for Rangers on this they tried to poach him.  When he refused (the Rangers staff member who asked him to assist is a good friend of his) Celtic's response was "How could you do this to the team you support" and his response was "X is a very good friend of mine, I would never do that to him - and he was the one that came up with the idea in the first place, you only heard about it on the grapevine and decided to steal his project").

The Tim is about to head off to Asia to work with an EPL team - very good guy, despite being a Tim.  Had drinks with them the other week and he took my slagging of Celtic very well.

2 hours ago, craig said:

You would be surprised...... I received some information last week and the club, whilst not perhaps looking for Asian talent, most definitely are looking to increase their Asian footprint....  In fact, the guy who they are looking to use to increase said footprint is a Tim and when Celtic found out that he would be working for Rangers on this they tried to poach him.  When he refused (the Rangers staff member who asked him to assist is a good friend of his) Celtic's response was "How could you do this to the team you support" and his response was "X is a very good friend of mine, I would never do that to him - and he was the one that came up with the idea in the first place, you only heard about it on the grapevine and decided to steal his project").

The Tim is about to head off to Asia to work with an EPL team - very good guy, despite being a Tim.  Had drinks with them the other week and he took my slagging of Celtic very well.

Stand up guy. Good on him.