TOP 25 football clubs in Europe ranked by YouTube views during may 2018

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

It was probably the scum fans that gave us the most views! :roflmao:

I sometimes go on Celtic News Now just to see if they have any transfers in the works, and it’s always full of articles, from a variety of bloggers, about Rangers! Absolutely mad. 

On 6/2/2018 at 03:59, ranger_syntax said:

Must be something wrong here.

Pretty sure most Barcelona supporters are straight in to youtube to find out how Celtic are getting on.

Lets not forget the 7 million Japanese Celtic fans too.

That is the truth. I lived in Japan while Nakamura was playing for Celiac.

"Awww...uhhh booo layn juh!"

They would say if they saw me in  Rangers gear. They really are the sweetest people though.   It was the same when K. Honda went to AC Milan in 2014. A million AC Milan jerseys everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

That is the truth. I lived in Japan while Nakamura was playing for Celiac.

"Awww...uhhh booo layn juh!"

They would say if they saw me in  Rangers gear. They really are the sweetest people though.   It was the same when K. Honda went to AC Milan in 2014. A million AC Milan jerseys everywhere.

It is fairly well known that Asians generally support players rather than teams.  Or at least used to

18 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Oh, VERY much the case.

It sounds like we’ve missed a trick there then. We would benefit from having an attacking midfielder for a Far East country in our side, they tend to produce good flair players. 

10 hours ago, DMAA said:

It sounds like we’ve missed a trick there then. We would benefit from having an attacking midfielder for a Far East country in our side, they tend to produce good flair players. 

YES. I lived in Asia for many years, particularly Japan. Japanese people, love to spend money. Lots of money... L-O-V-E it. Look what the EPL has done in SE Asia? You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a 'Leepoo' or Man U jersey....makes me wanna puke but good on em...they successfully marketed that area and it is paying huge dividends.

This club would do itself a world of good by bringing in some Asian talent. Get those folks wearing "Layn juh" gear and revenue will jump. This is a global sport and Rangers should expand their scope. This is a storied club. Despite the recent years this club still has a history. Now...funds withstanding I get. However, steps should be taken. IDK...Just sayin guys..rant over.