All About Rangers

I had my first look over at Kerrydale st in months and the first thing I looked at was a discussion about league fixtures for 2018/19 which they started the day before the fixtures were announced.

I don't suppose too many of you will be surprised that the first 16 posts on it were about Rangers. This was the 17th post

It's embarrassing that even on this topic, the impulse of some people is immediately to talk about Sevco and/or "Stevie G". :twitch:

It's bad enough they have a 430 page thread :ffs: , but FFS let's at least leave the Sevco chat to the one thread. Focus on Celtic.

Hilarious but of course they ignored that and kept right on obsessing about Rangers.  Saw another that amused me.

Sky will show our first game, regardless who we get. Would rather a 3pm game to be honest.

To which another responded.

They have to.

Flag day and the trophy presentation have to be televised.

?