This morning my grandson took me out for a run in the motor went to Cathkin a lot of the old place remains I have a soft spot for the place it was were my father took me to see my first match old foggy and myself cheering on a gers win I think , but I seen this morning on the terrace cleaning it up and removing the weeds he was telling me he has been doing this for a number of years an old Hi Hi fan who refuses to let his park die he gets little or no help from the council I think the old bloke is to be admired any fans have memories of the thirds .

we went down after a game at Hampden....must have been against QP

we were able to stand on the terrace, shout sectarian abuse at a non existent ref, and throw beer cans onto the pitch. Took me back...just like the old days

ps we took the empty cans away with us because we're environmentally responsible ex hippies

2 hours ago, colinstein said:

I remember the Grey, Hilly, Harley, Jocky Robertson. Junior McGillivray side....I think they were into the round neck tops by then

Great sde to watch in their V neck jerseys.

The style of the shirt you posted is just the style Rangers should be wearing.

On 10/07/2018 at 20:57, Scott7 said:

Great sde to watch in their V neck jerseys.

The style of the shirt you posted is just the style Rangers should be wearing.

I don't think it would look the same in modern keep cool materials though.:)

I have walked across Cathkin a few times but I was 10 when they folded or turned amateur so I don't really remember much about them.