New player suggestions?

My suggestions Milan Pavkov from Red Star Belgrade big technical center forward 24 he us 6.4 foot great in the air links up well to and hit pens like Harry Kane hits free kicks to tries over head kicks would get him for 1 2 million

Played 33 games got 23 goals on loan at Radnicki Nis tailer made for Scottish fitbaw even though Sadiq is a big man to he is all pace and power Pavkov got a bit of grace and guil for a big man cliqshay maybe but worth a look at in my humble opinion

29 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

What is the problem?Ive posted this for suggestions

So they can all be in the same place

Naw pointless was signing Mexicans who could not hit barn door with a banjo on or off drugs and drink

If there is no link to Rangers, then I think it's pointless. 

You're free to do as you wish, however.

58 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

If there is no link to Rangers, then I think it's pointless. 

You're free to do as you wish, however.

Thing is though there are brothers and sisters and cousins of the players who read these pages

For instance Andy Dorrans was up at Stepford on Sat at the fitbaw its a small world in Glasgow when it comes tae fitbaw

Also I watched a 25 min Youtube video that unlike most showed you his misses to

Still looks a good player exactly right for the Scottish game and young enough to sell on and get good cash for one day