New player suggestions?

9 hours ago, craig said:

Vuckic :roflmao:

Part of the Newcastle Treatment Room Five who our CEO at the time, Derek Lambias (with absolutely no connections with Newcastle or their owner of course) deemed could join without a medical being conducted.

The rest were so lame that beside them, Vuckic looked almost good.

Every time his name comes up on here i check him out looking for signs i am missing his genius.

Hes 26 in a months time and has 48 league starts to his name.

Most at a lower league level.

Ross mccrorie has 35.

Perhaps this year is his breakthrough year.

32 minutes ago, buster. said:

Part of the Newcastle Treatment Room Five who our CEO at the time, Derek Lambias (with absolutely no connections with Newcastle or their owner of course) deemed could join without a medical being conducted.

The rest were so lame that beside them, Vuckic looked almost good.

Mbabu has been linked with a £10M move to Fulham!

Mbabu was that player that got loaned to us from Newcastle United back in the later stages of the that disastrous 2014/15 season in the Championship. He came alongside the likes of Haris Vuckic, Remie Streete and Shane Ferguson. Made 0 appearances for us and was a total flop but went to Young Boys in Switzerland and won the league with them for the first time in 32 years, finishing 15 points above Basel.

Both Basel and Fulham have put in offers of £7m and £10m respectively although I believe that Basel had their offer knocked back. Brings Martyn Waghorn to mind. A former player who we sold for pennies and is now being linked with a £10m move to Sheffield United.

10 minutes ago, RTB2004 said:

Mbabu was that player that got loaned to us from Newcastle United back in the later stages of the that disastrous 2014/15 season in the Championship. He came alongside the likes of Haris Vuckic, Remie Streete and Shane Ferguson. Made 0 appearances for us and was a total flop but went to Young Boys in Switzerland and won the league with them for the first time in 32 years, finishing 15 points above Basel.

Both Basel and Fulham have put in offers of £7m and £10m respectively although I believe that Basel had their offer knocked back. Brings Martyn Waghorn to mind. A former player who we sold for pennies and is now being linked with a £10m move to Sheffield United.

I always thought we should have kept Waghorn. Tank of a guy who was often played out of position.