1 hour ago, compo said:

Agents a simple question are they ruining the game with their greed .

If you're going to point the finger at anyone, it should be those who agree to pay unreasonable demands.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, compo said:

I believe that they are.

42 minutes ago, Bill said:

If you're going to point the finger at anyone, it should be those who agree to pay unreasonable demands.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately when you want something that you rate it becomes necessary to meet unreasonable demands,but transfer fees would be much lower if the agents fees were cut to a bare minimum.

1 hour ago, compo said:

The obscene levels of money involved in football have converted what was part business / part sport into a corporate operation where the sport is almost incidental.

Given the levels of money swishing around in many leagues, players need advice/agents.

Some are good, some are bottom feeders with suits.

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

I believe that they are.

Unfortunately when you want something that you rate it becomes necessary to meet unreasonable demands,but transfer fees would be much lower if the agents fees were cut to a bare minimum.

Sadly, I think there is no way to cut their fees, only to not pay them. Caveat emptor 

Just now, compo said:

Well I heard Alan Brazil come up with a good idea this morning blank the greedy ones and their clients will soon ditch them if they are after a move .

Don't subscribe to whoever has the TV rights to the EPL.