Sun on ticket sales

A bit disappointing considering it’s arguably our biggest game of the season to date, however not surprising. For midweek league games there are usually about 15,000 empty seats, and that’s folk who have already paid for their tickets, so no surprise that even more don’t turn up when it costs an extra £27. Midweek games don’t seem to hold the attraction they once did, and the short notice as well as the Champions League on the TV all contribute to this. Should still be a good atmosphere though, remember the replay when Nicky Clark scored the winner at Rugby Park a few years ago..?

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wonder how often the Sun has mentioned our fantastic attendances, despite winning nothing of note, during the 2010s.

A despicable rag that should be shut down.

Is there actually a neutral newspaper. I thought the Evening Times but they have let Hartson spew his crap so i have tossed the link out of my favourites.