Osasuna players linked

Having to listen to a radio broadcast of the game today. :mad:

Anyway they just mentioned we're linked to 2 Osasuna players, Cuellar and an Iranian called Nekanam (sp). Anyone know/remember much about him?

Im sure Nekanam ran the show against us at Ibrox

Im sure Nekanam ran the show against us at Ibrox

Was the first I heard of being linked with him, but if he ran the show against us then he would surely be a good buy. Take it he plays central midfield?

Was the first I heard of being linked with him, but if he ran the show against us then he would surely be a good buy. Take it he plays central midfield?

If it is the player who I'm thinking of, then he's a centre mid.

TBH I can't really remember him much from the game but I remember watching the away leg and the commentators making a big deal about how good he was at Ibrox

If it is the player who I'm thinking of, then he's a centre mid.

TBH I can't really remember him much from the game but I remember watching the away leg and the commentators making a big deal about how good he was at Ibrox

Tbh at games I spend so much time concentrating on our players, well we do dominate most games, that I rarely notice just how well an opposition player is doing, unless he's obviously balls or playing like Pele.

Damn, pity it's Osasuna players and not Seville players, eg Alves and Fabiano, oh that's right we can't spend millions anymore......sniff sniff !!

No, we can only spend Bosmans.:sigh: