Loan Review 30/09

Middleton has since been quoted in the press about having to learn the other side of the game and how he feels he has a better understanding of how he can benefit the team.  All good stuff - and as said I'd prefer he was doing this learning in an a competitve environment where any potential mistakes don't cost us

14 hours ago, ian1964 said:

First of all I am not burying my head in the sand, 2nd you can post whatever you want, but I am entitled to disagree with it, if you were being fair that particular incident none of the Hibs players knew what was going on! they didn't even realise it was a free kick, hence the controversy surrounding the goal, also Hibs had 4 defenders in the box when the cross came in from a wide position and none of the Hibs defenders made a challenge.

That is my take on their equaliser.

Trial by BBC pick one negative thing a Rangers player does and highlights it, I disagree with that just like I disagree with your match summary in this case.

this is exactly what happened. Shocking refereeing.