Gianluca Pessotto falls from window

Come on gribz - you should know even a yard is exaclty 3 feet and a metre is bigger than a yard.

In fact if you had one of those rulers at school with inches on one side and centimetres on the other you should have noticed that 12 inches is almost the same as 30 cm.

That makes aproximately three and a third feet per metre, multiply that by 15 and you get 50...

They do say that schooling went downhill in the late 80's... ;)

To be more exact you should take 2.54cm per inch so 15m / 0.0254(m/inch) is 590.55 inches. Divide that by 12 inches/ft gives 49.21ft or 49ft 2.55 inches. :D

Carol Volderman (sp) in disguise ;)

Come on gribz - you should know even a yard is exaclty 3 feet and a metre is bigger than a yard.

In fact if you had one of those rulers at school with inches on one side and centimetres on the other you should have noticed that 12 inches is almost the same as 30 cm.

That makes aproximately three and a third feet per metre, multiply that by 15 and you get 50...

They do say that schooling went downhill in the late 80's... ;)

To be more exact you should take 2.54cm per inch so 15m / 0.0254(m/inch) is 590.55 inches. Divide that by 12 inches/ft gives 49.21ft or 49ft 2.55 inches. :D

Calculators were invented for my generation at school ;) Probably a bad thing as it done the maths for us.

However i thought it was 2.3ft per metre.

i think he was pushed

I dont think he'd have been holding the Rosary beads if he was pushed mate.

And in saying that, isnt it a 'sin' to commit suicide if you're Catholic?

Did he think if he held onto beads he might bypass the sin and get in good with the man upstairs?

I thought that was pretty weird.

Gold star, did a 5 year old just teach you that? :D

Just adding to the figures already posted. No doubt I've helped someone with their homework.....ah wait, school's done for the summer. Ach well! :D

Just adding to the figures already posted. No doubt I've helped someone with their homework.....ah wait, school's done for the summer. Ach well! :D

Dont worry, if people dunno those sums then school aint over for them cause their being kept in all summer to get it right!! :P