Signed a new five year deal.

My favourite Ranger atm. Deserves his 5 year deal and his Scotland debut more than Charlie. Don't get me wrong, think CA will be a big player for us. But Hutton has been more deserving of the caps (Adam got more time and an extra cap) and the exteded contract (perhaps it took longer to agree terms).

Well done AH. Great recovery from the leg break. It took time, but not all bears were quick to jump on your back. :thup:

Great news for us. He was very consistant for most of the season and only Hemdani pipped him to POTY, he well impressed me last season. Everyone was raving about S Smith at the start but we fininshed raving about Hutton at the end.

Agree with the above, one of my favourites atm aswell and if he plays this season like last then we're laughing. Plus he should get a good few Scotland caps, any donkey can see he is better than Alexander or Murty or whoever plays at RB.