Noticed a quote in the bbc online report from strachan saying their preparation was wrong, it took the players a long time to warm up and maybe they should have trained that morning.

Seems to be making comments about poor preparation a lot this pre-season.

That's pretty poor imo. How long have him and his backroom staff been at Celtic and how long have they been working in football.

The result won't make a difference to them - they get more exposure once more by being over there playing in a "glamour" friendly.

Commercially they are MILES ahead of us !

Aye but they're going over there and being pumped. I watched the highlights on YouTube and every bit of action was in the Celtic half. I'm pretty sure the Americans were having a wee chuckle at just how poor Celtic were and how easy the MLS Select team won.

Not the kind of exposure they want!

Aye but they're going over there and being pumped. I watched the highlights on YouTube and every bit of action was in the Celtic half. I'm pretty sure the Americans were having a wee chuckle at just how poor Celtic were and how easy the MLS Select team won.

Not the kind of exposure they want!

They won't give a shit if it sells merchandise.

In Bermuda we get an American "soccer" channel - Celtic are advertised along with Man U, Chelsea, Barca etc - Rangers ? Have never seen them advertised at all.

So they still won't care as long as shirts are sold.

The result won't make a difference to them - they get more exposure once more by being over there playing in a "glamour" friendly.

Commercially they are MILES ahead of us !

Think you're buying our media's bs. I've been earing they've been selling f.a tickets over there.

They love claiming they're "miles" ahead of us on anything. Frankly it's laughable.

Think you're buying our media's bs. I've been earing they've been selling f.a tickets over there.

They love claiming they're "miles" ahead of us on anything. Frankly it's laughable.

They don't make money on selling tickets over in the US though. They make money on selling goods - and commercially they ARE streets ahead in the US market.

They are financially more stable than us too, no matter what way you try to sugar coat it.