• Ryan Jack
    • Scott Arfield
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Cedric Itten
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Steven Davis
    • Leon Balogun

McGregor for me. A great save in second half, plus a great clearance amongst many bodies in squeaky bum time, and all round confidence and cajoling others in front of him.

From the outfield players Aribo had a fine first half as did Arfield. Morelos gave them a lot of trouble and Itten got better as game went on.

No bad performances at all but no stand outs.

It’s quite incredible how much a pitch can negatively impact a game but many players didn’t play that well and the pitch has to have played quite a big part. Helander in particular seemed to struggle. He was his usual reliable self aside from I think 3 separate incidents where he just seemed to slip/lose his footing. Really uncharacteristic for him. Barisic definitely had issues with his crossing due to the pitch. I would add Kent to that list, that is all I will say about that. 

I think Aribo was generally very good. Hopefully it won’t be long until he is fully fit, he is such a good player. Pleased with Itten and still confused why he hasn’t been given more opportunities. Tavernier was very good. No big standout for me on this occasion. 

Edited by DMAA