MotM v Slavia Prague (1st Leg)

MotM v Slavia Prague (1st Leg)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Your MotM v Slavia Prague (1st Leg)

• Allan McGregor
    • Nathan Patterson
    • Connor Goldson
    • Filip Helander
    • Borna Barisic
    • Glen Kamara
    • Steven Davis
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

No surprise at the 2 names coming up time and again, hard to split them. Both had excellent games, with a few others working hard and worthy of plus marks, Patterson, Goldson, Morelos, Hagi for me all had good games, while Aribo had a 15 minute spell where he almost won us the game and was a real threat, then he got taken off??

Absolutely delighted at the score draw, about 15-20 minutes in I was hoping to just keep in the tie as Slavia started brilliantly with real energy, physical power and pace, and really closed us down all over the park. But as can happen with a team putting so much into the early stages, they burn themselves out and we were certainly the better side in the second half and got a draw which we deserved in the end.

I rate our chances of progression at 50/50 as if this side come out at Ibrox and repeat the dominant performance of the first half hour, we may find ourselves up against it. This is a tie we can certainly progress in, but would be no disgrace to come up just short.

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I was going for Goldson, however that save was world class and obviously sealed the draw, so The Goalie for me was MOTM

goldson was really good. I went for hellander with the goal added as i felt he was excellent as well. 

Mcgregors save was unbelievable and he commanded his box well prior as well.