Bring back the betting threads

With the football off for a while we didn't see many of these.

Doesn't look like there's much value in us tomorrow. Anyone got any good betting tips for our game or the round of qualifiers in general?

Was thinking of maybe taking Rangers to nil (to win is only 11/20) but bet365 don't have any odds on that.

With the football off for a while we didn't see many of these.

Doesn't look like there's much value in us tomorrow. Anyone got any good betting tips for our game or the round of qualifiers in general?

Was thinking of maybe taking Rangers to nil (to win is only 11/20) but bet365 don't have any odds on that.

Well i've not had a look at any betting yet as i'm working offshore here in Qatar so i can't get a bet,however when i'm home and go to the games with my mates,( Frankie & Johnnyk, not forgetting Hastie),we usually like to have a wee punt on first goal scorer and correct score, i think this season i'll be having a few bets on Cuellar as you normally get good odds on your centre half and he likes to come up for corners as does Davie Wier :cheers:

Had Ryan Giggs to score first goal in Community Shield at 12/1, so up for the season already. :)

He was playing upfront so I thought:

He's never scored at Wembley and he had a goal chopped off in the Cup Final. Easy money :)

Lol lucky you m8 ! My odds ended up being 150/1 but I didn't think we would go over there and play tactics, fought we would go over there and give them a royal pumping and scare our next opponents maybe leak a goal the way they played at ibrox, but can't complain as were through...

money would've been a big bonus but..... fingers cross for the weekend coupons