Amusing Incident Yesterday

Was getting the bus along PRW yesterday around 2:40PM and as usual the bus was rammed full of Rangers fans making their way to the game. As the bus stopped outside The Swallow Hotel, a few Bears (including our party) alighted to walk down to Ibrox. As we were alighting the bus, guess what stepped forward? Yes, a family of MOPES all bedecked in green and grey hoops. Now, no one said anything to the MOPES and as we got of the bus, I watched to see if anything untoward happened.

It was then that my flabber was well and truly gasted. Instead of going into a house (as I thought they would) the family of MOPES crossed the road and jumped on a bus back into town. So, they had obviously gotten on our bus knowing that it would be full of Bears just to see if they would get a reaction ââ?¬â?? they are not normal cretins.

Anyhoo, that was not the amusing incidentââ?¬Â¦ As they got up to leave the bus, a couple of English woman who were sitting near them said as they past, ââ?¬Ë?Didnââ?¬â?¢t know it was fancy dress todayââ?¬â?¢Ã¢â?¬Â¦ ;-)

So a question to those Bears out there with kids, would you take them on a bus to The Cesspit (via the Gallowgate) on a match-day decked in Rangers regalia?

Cammy F ââ?¬â?? You Couldnââ?¬â?¢t Make Them Up Loyal RSC

So a question to those Bears out there with kids, would you take them on a bus to The Cesspit (via the Gallowgate) on a match-day decked in Rangers regalia?

Cammy F ââ?¬â?? You Couldnââ?¬â?¢t Make Them Up Loyal RSC

As soon as I read half the post I thought not chance would that happen in the east end. I dont think I would do it with a couple of heavys with me. My mate got a kick-in last year in a bar near parkhead with his Gers top on.

A mate of mine was in Santa Ponsa the other week,he was in the Square where most of the Irish theme pubs are. His young son was wearing his Rangers top and got abused by a crowd of West of Scotland plastic paddy's. To be fair the real Irish shouted them down

A mate of mine was in Santa Ponsa the other week,he was in the Square where most of the Irish theme pubs are. His young son was wearing his Rangers top and got abused by a crowd of West of Scotland plastic paddy's. To be fair the real Irish shouted them down

And yet they don't see what an embarassment they are. Real Irish people don't want to be associated with their plastic counterparts.