Oh well, thats 3 more teams for me to cheer on in the group stages :)

Thought Septic were pretty poor last night, looked really short of ideas in the final third, especially considering thier fans claims that they are THE flair team of the SPL.

Thier full backs are really pish poor and Caldwell isnt much better, McGeady looks ok until he trys to deliver a final ball, which is always pish, Donati and Brown are good in the middle but i wouldnt say they are much better than Thommo and Fergie, Nakamura seems to drift in and out of games but is capable of something special, JVOH dosent impress me and they still dont have a decent striker to partner him, McDonald is a busy wee player but isnt going to cut it in the CL or against us for that matter.

Overall, if we play the way we can this season we wont have to worry about what they do.