Valentine's Day 2012

Having been one of the few fans who seen right through SDM, it was a time / day that knew was coming.

The aftermath was as vile as it was predictable from Scottish Football and authority. 

Still angry as it was avoidable and still angry at the reaction which is as vile today as it was then. 

However, we took our medicine, the journey back had some highlights but was mostly horrid, which all made 55 more enjoyable than any other title. 

We missed opportunities along the way, it took us longer than it should have but we are getting - still someway to go IMO.

A message for lurkers, you thought we'd die, but after a bumpy ride, we stopped the tainted 10 and are back where we belong. 

It should be noted that the consequences of that dreadful administration day are still far from over.

We still await the final outcome of BDO and HMRC over what oldco taxes were(or weren’t) due following HMRC’s Supreme Court‘ ‘victory’ regards EBT’s.

May turn out to be a victory HMRC might wish they hadn’t won. We shall see. 

There is a very good article in today's Daily Mail confirming that the cost of the failed prosecution of Rangers will cost the tax payer over £100M.

The "sub-headline" is even more interesting. Never thought I'd see this printed ; "A sinister abuse of state power" 

For me, one of the most depressing aspects of the whole administration episode was hearing Rangers fans saying we had done wrong and just needed to "take our medicine", when I knew the club had done nothing to warrant the ridiculous ordeal we were being put through. Perhaps it was just their way of dealing with it but I found that hard to take - the entire football world was determined to destroy us and suddenly our own fans were agreeing with them.

On a similar theme, someone said to me when we won 55 that the dark days were over. Bullshit. It will never be over until the truth comes out.

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

For me, one of the most depressing aspects of the whole administration episode was hearing Rangers fans saying we had done wrong and just needed to "take our medicine", when I knew the club had done nothing to warrant the ridiculous ordeal we were being put through. Perhaps it was just their way of dealing with it but I found that hard to take - the entire football world was determined to destroy us and suddenly our own fans were agreeing with them.

On a similar theme, someone said to me when we won 55 that the dark days were over. Bullshit. It will never be over until the truth comes out.

I doubt that truth will never come out .

14 minutes ago, compo said:

Might not get the whole truth but with the spiralling cost to the taxpayer and now mainstream media taking an interest, we may get some insight to the failed prosecution and as stated in Daily Mail, the sinister abuse of state power. 

8 minutes ago, compo said:

It's unlikely when so many of those who should be be digging for it are probably the same people who did so much to bury it.