Future First 11

We've gotten a thread on our current best 11 - now one that focuses on our best 11 going forward for the next 3-5 seasons ;

McGregor

Hutton

Webster

CC

Smith

Whitty

Thommo

Fergie

McCulloch

SN

Cousin

Okay, we'll make some new signings and have players like Boyd, Broadfoot, Gow, Adam et al who hopefully will develop into first team regulars. It appears that not only building a team for 'now' WS, AMc and KMc are also building a team for the future. There are not many changes from the current strongest 11 to the players that can take us forward over the next 3/5 years (and it has a strong Scottish representation)

Cammy F

Well in the next 3-5 seasons the likes of Ferguson/ McCulloch/ Cousin etc may not be playing such a big part purely due to the fact they'll all be in their early to mid 30's by then.

Others such as Cuellar, Naismith, may have moved onto 'bigger' clubs in that period. Would be surprised if Cuellar is at Ibrox in 3-5 seasons and Killie obviously expect Naismith to move on at some point, having had a percentage of any future sale agreement put into his deal.

Would expect young John Fleck to be a first team regular by then, is already a regular on the bench with Andrew Shinnie.

Malky

Well in the next 3-5 seasons the likes of Ferguson/ McCulloch/ Cousin etc may not be playing such a big part purely due to the fact they'll all be in their early to mid 30's by then.

Others such as Cuellar, Naismith, may have moved onto 'bigger' clubs in that period. Would be surprised if Cuellar is at Ibrox in 3-5 seasons and Killie obviously expect Naismith to move on at some point, having had a percentage of any future sale agreement put into his deal.

Would expect young John Fleck to be a first team regular by then, is already a regular on the bench with Andrew Shinnie.

Malky

The two young boy's are only on the bench because of the 3 u21 players rule and not on merit at the moment. I don't see a great change of the squad over 3years but after 5 all the new young players will be the main men.

Realise they are only on the bench due to u-21 rule and not on merit. However young Fleck is only 15/16 at the moment and have heard he could be the Scottish version of Wayne Rooney. Obviously highly rated if he's going with first team at that age as must be others in 19/20/21 bracket they could take.

Malky

Realise they are only on the bench due to u-21 rule and not on merit. However young Fleck is only 15/16 at the moment and have heard he could be the Scottish version of Wayne Rooney. Obviously highly rated if he's going with first team at that age as must be others in 19/20/21 bracket they could take.

Malky

I agree, the u21 rule is not right IMO, but I beleive these players are there on merit,I mean what's the point in having players on the bench if they are not likely to be thought of as being the next players to make the step up to the first team? :cheers:

I agree, the u21 rule is not right IMO, but I beleive these players are there on merit,I mean what's the point in having players on the bench if they are not likely to be thought of as being the next players to make the step up to the first team? :cheers:

Sorry i can't see how these guy's are there on merit when Hemdani, Broadfoot, Gow and Adam are sitting in the stand, I do believe they are a talent but they should not be on the bench just yet.