Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

8 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

I sometimes think the whole world is conspiring against those running RSC's as each season every little change just makes it harder and harder. Other RSC's we work with are faced with the same so we hardly get any swaps now as there's nothing to swap anymore.

Had the Travel Club still existed I'd have probably opted out of MyGers too, I felt the Travel Club being discarded was an act of disgrace at the very least it should have been a separate sub-section within MyGers. 

Personally I think we're relatively stable politically save the DK/Club72 stuff which is purely related to filthy lucre despite any claims to the contrary.

I share your pain and frustration. 

I thought the travel club was fantastic and it worked. Also gave you the option to go "independent" which I done on a few occasions.

Running and / or helping running a RSC is utterly frustrating and thankless if your club is anything like ours. Most members just want to turn up on match day know a bus is in place. 

Thankfully we are a well run club, we get some swaps with local RSC and some in the Glasgow area but still never enough to cover demand. 

The stuff around Club1872 and the board just bores me know but Rangers fans like a "internal conflict" and like nothing more than picking a side then rubbishing the other side.

I keep saying that "next season will be my last" but it never is, I keep stumping up and going along but mostly now just to home games.