Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

This coming Tuesday at 10.30hrs, the Club AGM will be held(staged) at the Glasgow Auditorium.

I am intent upon attending and like last year, will make annotations and provide a full report to the forum. There is a small interference running, immediately after the AGM I have a Christmas lunch booked at Pollok Juniors social club. I suspect it will be long and boozy. 

If I have managed to hold on to the necessary notes, I will get something up on Thursday?

If you are attending, please support me on my two long running annual demands :

1. We treat our fellow Rangers supporters who happen to be disabled a lot better than we do so currently.

2. The Club do everything to send our magnificent support in to a state of frenzy, by setting a date for burning Graham Spiers at the stake. I suggest 15th December against Hibs at half time? It will keep everyone warm and the Club should sell cups of accelerant at £10 a pop to ensure Graham achieves extra crispy status and, the accrued funds should be donated to Erskine.

Can we have his bare arse flogged with the cat of nine tails first maybe invite someone strong to wield it Tyson Fury for example 

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

This coming Tuesday at 10.30hrs, the Club AGM will be held(staged) at the Glasgow Auditorium.

I am intent upon attending and like last year, will make annotations and provide a full report to the forum. There is a small interference running, immediately after the AGM I have a Christmas lunch booked at Pollok Juniors social club. I suspect it will be long and boozy. 

If I have managed to hold on to the necessary notes, I will get something up on Thursday?

If you are attending, please support me on my two long running annual demands :

1. We treat our fellow Rangers supporters who happen to be disabled a lot better than we do so currently.

2. The Club do everything to send our magnificent support in to a state of frenzy, by setting a date for burning Graham Spiers at the stake. I suggest 15th December against Hibs at half time? It will keep everyone warm and the Club should sell cups of accelerant at £10 a pop to ensure Graham achieves extra crispy status and, the accrued funds should be donated to Erskine.

If a fire starter is needed I can offer my services 😆

55 minutes ago, compo said:

Can we have his bare arse flogged with the cat of nine tails first maybe invite someone strong to wield it Tyson Fury for example 

I fear Mr Spiers would enjoy this way too much.....

POLL RESULT: RIFC AGM 2022

Dear Contributor,

Over the past week, Club 1872 Contributors voted on the resolutions for the RIFC AGM 2022.

The results are as follows.

1. To approve the Company’s audited Financial Statements, the Directors’ Report, Strategic Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2022 Auditor’s Report be received and adopted.

For – 92.34%

Against – 2.62%

Abstain – 5.04%

2. To reappoint Douglas Park as a Director of the Company.

For – 28.83%

Against – 64.31%

Abstain – 6.85%

3. To reappoint Julian Wolhardt as a Director of the Company.

For – 66.94%

Against – 24.60%

Abstain – 8.47%

4. To reappoint George Taylor as a Director of the Company.

For – 70.77%

Against – 21.98%

Abstain – 7.26%

5. To reappoint Azets Audit Services as the Auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next AGM.

For – 85.69%

Against – 5.44%

Abstain – 8.87%

6. To authorise the Directors to determine the remuneration of its Auditors.

For – 80.44%

Against – 10.69%

Abstain – 8.87%

7. To authorise the Directors to allot equity securities on the basis set out in the Notice.

For – 42.74%

Against – 46.98%

Abstain – 10.28%

8. To authorise the Directors to dis-apply pre-emption rights in respect of relevant securities allotted pursuant to Resolution 7 on the basis set out in the Notice.

For – 36.49%

Against – 51.81%

Abstain – 11.69%

All the shares held by Club 1872 Shares CIC and Club 1872 Projects CIC will now be voted in accordance with Contributors' wishes. Club 1872 will vote against Resolutions 2, 7 and 8 and for all other Resolutions.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our Contributors for their ongoing support. 

Club 1872