Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

Going by the commentary from various folk on Twitter it seems the quality of questions this year was incredibly bad.

It's good news about the disabled facilities but not much clarity on any other serious issues that we've discussed of late.  At least we'll have club football to talk about again over the coming week. Just in time for a raft of postponements for the forecast Baltic weather... ;)

9 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Going by the commentary from various folk on Twitter it seems the quality of questions this year was incredibly bad.

Incredible that some people wanted to ask about lack of rangers Rubber Ducks for sale or Stadium closure during COVID instead of hot topics like the constant barrage of legal cases, or the ange homecoming tour.

But hey they put up thier money they can ask stupid questions. 

5 hours ago, Bluedell said:

If the disabled facilities are to be along the front of the Broomloan, will this impact the activities of the UBs?

I suspect this is part of the reason for wishing to move the UB into BF3 it's a larger section than BF1 so even with the wheelchair area at the rear it should accommodate all those that are currently in BF1.

I don't think in the grand scheme of things that the wheelchair platforms will have much if any impact on the UB's.

Also those advocating safe standing shouldn't fret about this hindering safe standing because if anything this assist them as it removes an obstacle.

1 hour ago, forlanssister said:

I suspect this is part of the reason for wishing to move the UB into BF3 it's a larger section than BF1 so even with the wheelchair area at the rear it should accommodate all those that are currently in BF1.

I don't think in the grand scheme of things that the wheelchair platforms will have much if any impact on the UB's.

Also those advocating safe standing shouldn't fret about this hindering safe standing because if anything this assist them as it removes an obstacle.

Thanks. I hadn't realised that the platforms were at the rear of BF/CF.

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Why so little discussion of this?

Is it a typo?

It isnt a typo mate.  C1872 are in King's pocket... King doesnt like Park.... C1872 quite possibly been canvassing for this behind the scenes.

7 minutes ago, craig said:

It isnt a typo mate.  C1872 are in King's pocket... King doesnt like Park.... C1872 quite possibly been canvassing for this behind the scenes.

64% of shares is a hell of a lot of votes against Park - far in excess of what's held by King and Club1872. This suggests to be there's more to this than meets the eye.

Edit: sorry, belay that, I thought that was the result of the resolution

Edited by Bill