Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

5 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Indeed they have, I only hope the mentalists opposing Resolution 8 fail in order that the money to fund it can be raised as it won't be cheap but the costs of not doing it will be greater.

This is indeed great news my friend, so long as they follow through with it, which I am sure they will.  Have you seen the plans ?  Are they compliant ?  I know that was one of the issues before, that our disabled facilities werent even close to being compliant for UEFA (I think it was UEFA) - this will at least be one of the big ticket items that the club needed to get resolved satisfactorily - glad it is now appropriately on the docket !

14 hours ago, CammyF said:

I don't think it's as simple as that to be fair. And Club1872 have to vote as their members dictate. 

It really is that simple. C1872 have tried to muddy the situation in support of King's ongoing war with Park, but it all boils down to them trying to prevent the board from having the ability to raise cash. They didn't do it for any of the previous few years, but have decided to do it this year as it's what King wants.

The board of C1872 get the sheep to vote as they want them to vote. They have enough influence or proxies to sway any vote their way.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

If the disabled facilities are to be along the front of the Broomloan, will this impact the activities of the UBs?

Thus the reason for requesting season ticket holders to move to allow the UB's to be more centrally located.

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

It really is that simple. C1872 have tried to muddy the situation in support of King's ongoing war with Park, but it all boils down to them trying to prevent the board from having the ability to raise cash. They didn't do it for any of the previous few years, but have decided to do it this year as it's what King wants.

The board of C1872 get the sheep to vote as they want them to vote. They have enough influence or proxies to sway any vote their way.

But it isn't- the timescales have changed. 

Anyway, shareholders will be able to back or vote against this today.

10 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

1000 existing seats to be removed for new disabled seats to be installed. This is costed and monies available. Proposal to erect 1800 further seats in Broomie & Copland but this is not funded at present.