• Malik Tillman
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Scott Wright
    • Ryan Jack
    • James Sands

Ryan Kent

"By some distance" 😁

Commendations to Fashion Jr, obviously, and also Ben Davies who I feel is settling in nicely (apart from a couple of misplaced passes early on)

Edited by Bill

12 hours ago, CammyF said:

The subs didn't cost us the game - defensive errors cost us the win (or forwards missing chances). 

If we had seen the game out, NO Rangers fan questions the subs. 

I was questioning the subs at the time, just as I questioned the subs at Aberdeen and at the Motherwell game. If he gets the subs right, and takes the knackered Kamara off for say Arfield, then Kyogo is not left unmarked to score the equaliser, as Kamara was a couple of yards away and didnt track him. Yes of course if Tav makes the tackle (both goals) or Jack doesnt fanny about then the ball doesnt get to Kyogo in the first place. Also if he puts Roofe or Colak or Arfield on instead of Sands, then perhaps they score the opportunity when Sands gets the ball in a great opportunity and refuses to shoot and ends up losing the ball instead. We didnt need to go all defensive to see the game out from 60 mins, we had them exactly where we wanted them and should have pushed on for a comfortable win. Do you think our opponent would have done the same? It comes down to in-game management and footballing philosophy, and while its early days I am somewhat troubled by what i've seen in this area to date.