Barca 2 : 0 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I agree with Hemdani but i feel you are being kind with your cyphers i would be talking 3's and 4's what for me was a purely disappointing game. Even for defenders the art of playing football is getting the ball in the opposing half. We failed miserably.

Pete,

we were away from home against one of the world's best teams. We limited them to only a few genuine chances and while we were overly defensive ourselves, we still nearly scored a couple of goals late on.

Let's not confuse our unhappiness with tactics with bard performances.

Some of players did very well against what is a much, much higher standard of player. For that, they deserve credit.

Fine, you disagree with the defensive outlook... Blame the manager for that - not the players who were solid, professional and did us all proud.

Pete,

we were away from home against one of the world's best teams. We limited them to only a few genuine chances and while we were overly defensive ourselves, we still nearly scored a couple of goals late on.

Let's not confuse our unhappiness with tactics with bard performances.

Some of players did very well against what is a much, much higher standard of player. For that, they deserve credit.

Fine, you disagree with the defensive outlook... Blame the manager for that - not the players who were solid, professional and did us all proud.

Frankie are you happy no matter who we are playing that we can't even get the ball out our own half. The park is 50 yards wide and they also only have 11 players be it of a better class. I don't know if Walter said, don't cross the half-way line, then it is his fault i can only see that the players didn't even attempt it.

Frankie are you happy no matter who we are playing that we can't even get the ball out our own half. The park is 50 yards wide and they also only have 11 players be it of a better class. I don't know if Walter said, don't cross the half-way line, then it is his fault i can only see that the players didn't even attempt it.

You can only do what you are allowed to do,Barca work very hard at closing players down,I can't believe you are taking this defeat so hard

You can only do what you are allowed to do,Barca work very hard at closing players down,I can't believe you are taking this defeat so hard

Ian i take every Rangers and Scotland defeat hard. It breaks my heart to see us playing like the Faroe Islands. We lay down and rolled over tonight.

Ian i take every Rangers and Scotland defeat hard. It breaks my heart to see us playing like the Faroe Islands. We lay down and rolled over tonight.

C'mon though Pete,the results that Scotland and the Scottish teams proves we are getting better,i'm not happy that we got beat either,but we cannot expect to compete with Barca at the Nou Camp,I don't think we could have done a lot more tonight

C'mon though Pete,the results that Scotland and the Scottish teams proves we are getting better,i'm not happy that we got beat either,but we cannot expect to compete with Barca at the Nou Camp,I don't think we could have done a lot more tonight

As i see it we didn't even try. If teams lie down and roll over for Barcelona without putting up a fight then yes they will be different class.

Well,you're entitled to your opinion mate,but they played to thier strengths and we played to ours.If that is what you think then how come we don't qualify for the knockout stages every season,even when WS wasn't here ?