Alan Hutton

What more can be said about him!! He is a truly world class player. He is without doubt the best right back i have ever seen from our country and if he keeps going he will be the best RB in the continent.

Im just glad he is a Bear.

By far the best player in UK right now.

Absolute outstanding performance again.

Yep, was the first thing I said when we got it to 1-1 - he was far and away our best performer today - truly world class performance.

He is oozing confidence right now too.

Did anyone else notice that the biggest anticipation from the crowd today was when Hutton was on the ball ? You could hear the excitement in the crowd when he was on the ball - that is quite something for a RIGHT BACK to achieve !

I think his performances have been the reason for the expectation Craig. He is consistently having days/nights like that against the best in the world/Scotland/Europe.

I think he is just going to get better and better too, great news for us and Scotland

That's what I mean Jon. The fans EXPECT something good to happen when he is on the ball - and that is quite some achievement for a full back.

Most good things going forward for us today stemmed from Hutton at RB.

If only Stevie Smith could get back fit and playing I think we would also have a very dependable LB, which would make it very difficult for opposing teams to play against - and it would be wonderful for Scotland AND Rangers.

I honestly cant praise him enough. He is a wonderful talent.

People say he has a few faults with his attitude but ive always said id not change a thing about him. YOu take his attitude with his skills - he is human. And i like his bite.

The only other RB i can think of as good and attacking as Hutton that ive seen is Cafu.

Zambrotta is one of the best full backs in the world and he was really struggling against his forward runs, I think that says a lot but not only that his first touches, changes of pace to take him away from players his short and long passes were outstanding today and have been just about every time he's played this year. His overall game just keeps getting better, god knows where he'd be if he hadn't lost a year with that leg break.

WS and DM are you listening, don't dare even think about selling this gem!!

He definatly deserves a new contract and 30k a week wouldnt be silly wages.

Just watched his interview on bbc website and he is right that the decision was terrible.

If any club came in for him then anything less than 12 million would be insulting.

Without doubt my fave Gers player at the moment!!

I wouldnt like to see him sold for any amount. He's still young and will only get better. Been my favourite player for some time. Love to know how many that slagged him a while ago have changed there minds