Gersnet Rangers All-time XI | Final Team

Nice finish to the team sticking the 92-93 kit on them. 

EDIT - Just noticed you have 2 x number 4s and 6s or was this their numbers? @Rousseau

Perhaps this lot need a manager vote though? 

An enjoyable thing to do though during the international break, well done for your efforts on that. 

I voted 7 of the 11 in the final team but Im thinking of tweaking my final team due to formation. Having a wee think now. 

Edited by Gribz

I've really enjoyed this over the last couple of weeks and has really helped pass the time and ensure some interesting debate.

All things considered, whilst there's some obviously (fairly) recency bias, I think that's a very good team. I'm sure we'd all still argue long and hard for our own personal favourites in there but the beauty of this debate is that none of us are right anyway.

FWIW, I'm not so sure I'd change ay of the positions now I see it on paper as the XI is an excellent blend of attacking quality, flair and goals backed up by an able, solid and clever defence.

Now, who can we play with this team?

10 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Nice finish to the team sticking the 92-93 kit on them. 

EDIT - Just noticed you have 2 x number 4s and 6s or was this their numbers? @Rousseau

Perhaps this lot need a manager vote though? 

An enjoyable thing to do though during the international break, well done for your efforts on that. 

I voted 7 of the 11 in the final team but Im thinking of tweaking my final team due to formation. Having a wee think now. 

Yes, that was their numbers.