All week, I have read, viewed and, listened to everyone and his dog tell me; Rangers have signed an Algerian forward driving midfielder, Mo M'en Tum. Apparently, he is fit and ready to grace the Ibrox turf this coming Saturday against Hearts. All credit belongs to Rangers Gaffer,  Phillipe Clement. He has discovered him, installed him and, got him going. We should be optimistic because he is both a strength and a force, a missile!

I remember from my anti-tank days that the purpose of the missile is to carry the warhead to the target. I am hoping for a BIG impact.

I am intent upon entering the club superstore on Saturday morning and purchasing a home top with both name and number on the back. At £3 per letter, that is £24 and, with £5 per numeral ........... etc.

What squad number has been allocated to Mo M'en Tum?

On 22/02/2024 at 18:56, 26th of foot said:

All week, I have read, viewed and, listened to everyone and his dog tell me; Rangers have signed an Algerian forward driving midfielder, Mo M'en Tum. Apparently, he is fit and ready to grace the Ibrox turf this coming Saturday against Hearts. All credit belongs to Rangers Gaffer,  Phillipe Clement. He has discovered him, installed him and, got him going. We should be optimistic because he is both a strength and a force, a missile!

I remember from my anti-tank days that the purpose of the missile is to carry the warhead to the target. I am hoping for a BIG impact.

I am intent upon entering the club superstore on Saturday morning and purchasing a home top with both name and number on the back. At £3 per letter, that is £24 and, with £5 per numeral ........... etc.

What squad number has been allocated to Mo M'en Tum?

Got to be 56 

On 24/02/2024 at 18:56, WorthingBear91 said:

Got to be 56 

Let’s hope the wire attached to it doesn’t Break and we keep on smashing the targets individually, as we  don’t want a rouge missile. Onwards and upwards roll on 56🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

1 hour ago, Fa1833 said:

Let’s hope the wire attached to it doesn’t Break and we keep on smashing the targets individually, as we  don’t want a rouge missile. Onwards and upwards roll on 56🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

A rouge missile you say, is that a euphemism for a pastel shaded lipstick?

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

A rouge missile you say, is that a euphemism for a pastel shaded lipstick?

whisper-soft lip colour🤣 it’s going to happen I can sense it coming. with the rouge missile  comment, it’s attached to a wire and the Anti tank guys used to say it was like firing a Porsche down the range and the man in charge of guiding the wire was in control 😂