Excellent article and whilst I agree with the vast majority of it, the part I agree with most is the requirement for long-term stability.

Whilst PC has secured the League Cup, guided us into EL knock-out stages of the EL and has us dreaming of winning the title.

Given what's happened both on and off the pitch since 2013, I can't help but feeling a little nervous that things are going "too well". PC has said himself that there will be dumps in the road, its inevitable.

What is important is how we as fans deal with those bumps / knocks. Historically, we'd scream for players to be dropped (still evident on here even though we are on an amazing winning run), managers to be sacked, and public floggings etc. 

If, and it's a big if things start to go wrong (if our injuries get any worse, this is a distinct possibility), we need to stay calm and trust the process. We all want to win the league this season, but not winning it shouldn't result in players being ridiculed and cries for the manager to be sacked. 

Time for stability and I think most of us would agree that PC has shown enough to justify that he is the one to bring stability and most importantly success whether it be this season or not.

Ultimately PC will be judged on his record against the yahoos. Unfortunately his 2 predecessors both failed because of poor results against them whereas Gerrard had a decent record against them

2 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Ultimately PC will be judged on his record against the yahoos. Unfortunately his 2 predecessors both failed because of poor results against them whereas Gerrard had a decent record against them

Weirdly, we could win the league this season without beating Celtic. I don't think that will happen, I think we'll need to beat them at least once in the league.

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Weirdly, we could win the league this season without beating Celtic. I don't think that will happen, I think we'll need to beat them at least once in the league.

It’s imperative we beat them at ibrox next month. 

5 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

It’s imperative we beat them at ibrox next month. 

I think it's imperative to beat them any / ever time we play them.