Looking for Rangers fans!

Guest scotzine

Guest scotzine

My website is looking for Rangers fans to help contribute to it through articles, posts and news stories etc in relation to Rangers FC.

Whether you think of yourself as a budding journo or maybe you just like giving your opinions then contact me if you are interested.

We have a lack of gers fans on the site at the moment and its a big top hevy with Celtic, Caley, St Johnstone and Aberdeen fans.

We also produce a fanzine and this is an area where you can contribute to also.

visit my site at http://www.scotzine.com or contact me through here to say your interested.

Cheers

(Again frankie gave permission)

Sorry mate i only want to discuss Rangers. I read two posts from Andy the Celtic supporter and nearly spewed my guts up.I am not interested in" you did this we done that" discussions. That is why i left the BBC site.

I do commend you with your site though it looks good.

Guest scotzine

pete its not for the forum side of it - its actually for the main site as in writing articles and features on rangers and them alone. I wasnt actually looking for folk to join the forum.

but we do have fans that are from celtic, caley thistle, inverness caley, aberdeen, hearts etc. its a general scottish footie site so you will always have comments from one side that another may or may not agree with or even think are total bull.

pete its not for the forum side of it - its actually for the main site as in writing articles and features on rangers and them alone. I wasnt actually looking for folk to join the forum.

but we do have fans that are from celtic, caley thistle, inverness caley, aberdeen, hearts etc. its a general scottish footie site so you will always have comments from one side that another may or may not agree with or even think are total bull.

There are many articles on here that i am sure would be great for your main site. I think you should ask Frankie if you can copy them onto your site. I don't see why he wouldn't let you do it as long as you mentioned the Gersnet at the bottom of the column. It would also give you the choice to pick and choose.

I don't think many posters on here are looking for the "your team are crap"discussions so i will be surprised if many join your forum

Guest scotzine
There are many articles on here that i am sure would be great for your main site. I think you should ask Frankie if you can copy them onto your site. I don't see why he wouldn't let you do it as long as you mentioned the Gersnet at the bottom of the column. It would also give you the choice to pick and choose.

I don't think many posters on here are looking for the "your team are crap"discussions so i will be surprised if many join your forum

as i said pete am not looking for folk to join the forum - i'm looking for fans to help out with the main site as in providing articles and their opinions within features etc - but frankie has already given me permission to use articles from the site (and yea I would mention that it was from gersnet).

whenever i can be bothered writing about football its always for here, but best of luck & genuine commiserations on being heavy with celtic and aberdeen supporters, i can see why you are looking to provide some balance. :)

as i said pete am not looking for folk to join the forum - i'm looking for fans to help out with the main site as in providing articles and their opinions within features etc - but frankie has already given me permission to use articles from the site (and yea I would mention that it was from gersnet).

Pete, is that Oranjeboom fooking up your eye sight.

Have to agree though, most people will have a look at the forum and throw teddy out the pram. Shame, but there you go.