I think Bronby are using Dortmund to up our price. Looks like they should accept 2.75M.

How much will PLG have spent if that's the case?

Around 4M?

If we get rid of those who have been rumoured to leave:

MacGregor

Ricksen Fanfan Andrews Bernard

Namouchi Rae Malcolm

Novo McCormack

I make it we need another 7 players to get the first team squad to 24, as ignoring the youth players PLG has brought in as well as the ones we already have, that leaves a first team of:

Letizi/Klos

Hutton/Lowing Svensson Rodriguez Smith

Burke/Sioko Ferguson Hemdani Clement/Murray

Elamander/Buffel Boyd/Prso

Unless I've forgotten anyone...

We could promote some from:

Robinson

N'Gessan Adam

Ashikodi Carcary

And maybe the three new youngsters are part of the full squad but it's looking pretty thin so it looks like we need to get rid of the deadwood for Le Guen to bring in the rest of his squad.

How much do we have left to spend? 2 Mil???

Well, PLG says the young lads are for the future and not part of the first team. Looking at your list, I think its likely, just from how things have been going, that at least Novo, Namouchi & Ricksen will be staying. Its also strange that time is going in now and none of the others have left and there's been very little gossip concerning moves for any of them.

It would be a great coup if we could get Elmander, but did PLG not say he wanted him in place for the SA trip?