Banner Poll Results

The polls for the lettering and crest printing have decided that the GersNet Banner II will have the 5 Star Crest and GersNet Loyal printed on it.

If we go with the company from Preston, this will cost is ~�£60 which I don't mind paying at the moment.

However, it still leaves the logistics of getting the banner to Preston (and back!). Postage will be expensive so I'm looking for volunteers to chum me down to Preston if the company can guarentee same day printing.

Cammy F

I'll need to contact the printers and see when they can do both banners (as I'm getting our RSC one done at the same time). Once I get a date from them and conformation that they can do it the same day I'll have a better idea of when I was going to drive down!

Cammy F

ohh btw 29th it is for the night out in fife

del.

I've booked my taxi - Mrs C is driving :thup:

Congratulations and are you going to inform the posters of the impending good (well, depends on how you look at it!) news :P

Cammy F

Del, you're no getting married are you? Getting hitched is for losers who want to live under the thumb for the rest of their lives. :flipa:

;)

I was going to refute that statement, but on reflextion, there is nothing I can say to refute it,.....:sigh::)

Cammy F - Under The Thumb Loyal RSC

I was going to refute that statement, but on reflextion, there is nothing I can say to refute it,.....:sigh::)

Mrs C: "Mr C do the dishes!!"

Mr C: "Yes petal"

Mrs C: "Do the ironing when you're done with the dishes"

Mr C: "Not a problem dear"

Mrs C: "Remember the ironing's there to be done too"

Mr C: "That was on my 'to do list' as well cherib"

:D