Deal or No Deal - Transfer Updates

The more i hear about the italian guy the more relieved i am we never signed him. If it had been a case of swapping Ugo for Daily, Alexander for Carrol and adding Davis to the midfield I'd have been very happy.

Disappointed to lose Hutton as would have hoped to hold out until summer. Also If cousin goes it would have been nice to be able to replace him.

�£12mil in or so and only spent 1/2 a mil. Any guesses who the happiest man connected with rangers is tonight?

cheers for info. well its good in the sense that if they have a rule, they should enforce it. but on the other hand its disgusting that they do whats necessary for liverpool, because they're a "big team".

Personally I think losing a striker with no replacement could have been very costly... and looking at who we were targeting, I would take cousin over the italian boy!

RAGING at hutton being forced out - but if you exclude that from the equation its been a fairly acceptable transfer window! and would have been happy with the ins and outs. but RAGING about the hutton thing! (all the best to him tho - if he keeps playing they way he does, would love to see him back!)

We'd all love it, but Hutton's not coming back.

I would be genuinely shocked if he didn't spend a couple of years at Spurs before being Man United-bound.

I'm actually shocked Fergie didn't come in for him this window considering he's having to play Wes Brown and John O'Shea at right back, both of whom Hutton is streets ahead of as a right back in my book.

I'd also say the same for him against Gary Neville who in my opinion is past it, club captain or not.

Cousin deal has not gone through, he's here till the summer, officially.

FIFA say they're not changing the rules.. even though they bent over backwards when Liverpool wanted Mascherano.

Fifa have granted an extension due to exceptional circumstances and will hold a special meeting on Monday (or the following one) to hear submissions from the EPL and the SPL.

A decision will be made after this point and if the original ruling is overturned, the transfer will be allowed to proceed.

Fifa have granted an extension due to exceptional circumstances and will hold a special meeting on Monday (or the following one) to hear submissions from the EPL and the SPL.

A decision will be made after this point and if the original ruling is overturned, the transfer will be allowed to proceed.

Is that not a really bad scenario for Rangers? despite all the debate about how good/useful/dedicated cousin is, do you think we'll manage to get by with who is left? There is no chance of signing a replacement next week!

One can only hope that this would open the door for buffel...