Deal or No Deal - Transfer Updates

i think people with "sources" are in a no win situation. all they seem to get is hassle regardless of how legit the source.

cheers for trying to share the info to those with sources! makes interesting reading - even if it doesnt come true gives us a *potential* insight as to what is happening that we may not be hearing about or possibly saves us hearing it from alternative sources with other agendas/motives

I had a look at some clips of Caracciolo on youtube earlier. Saw quite a few of his goals and he looked a good penalty box finisher...........but we already have an even better one of those already IMO.

Simon Davies would do well in the SPL and i wouldnt mind seeing him at Ibrox.

Maybe Walter and Martin might hear of something else while they are stuck in Italy?? Fingers crossed that there might be an unsettled creative midfielder kicking around somewhere.

If all else fails we'll just bring Gattuso back with us

Said it on real radio so a duno

Rumours going about that Darren Fletcher could be signing on loan

I have sent my source a text, no word back yet

And a knew al about that Italian guy before you lot this morning, from my source, so he is reliable

Your source has been proven as pish many times before so stop going on about him as if he's a fucking messiah.

He's probably a wee 15 year old fucktard who has a window view of Ibrox from his bedroom and a set of binoculars.

On another note, I find it hilarious that we all thought it was Simon Davies signing from Fulham when it is infact Steven Davis, funny how things get mistaken and so on.

Said it on real radio so a duno

Rumours going about that Darren Fletcher could be signing on loan

I have sent my source a text, no word back yet

And a knew al about that Italian guy before you lot this morning, from my source, so he is reliable

Did you get the Darren Fletcher rumour from another website... ?

It gives them an erection.

Go on, say it to yourself.

"My source says we're signing Ronaldo".

I can feel a stirring already.

Why not just say....

"I heard on Radio Clyde/read on the Evening Times site that WS is bolstering forward line by signing Craig Brewster".

I heard the Caracciolo thing from a fat bastard in my work this morning at about 11.00, does that make him a 'source'?

Not at all.

Watch this, Fraser will come in and say:

'Yeah, well.. umm.. I HEARD IT AT HALF 10 SO GET IT UP YE!'.