Interesting/Funny comments from tonight

Guest scotzine
Scotzine, out of interest, who do you support?

that obvious lol aye i do support celtic but in my being here its not to come in here to slag rangers off or not its to see what you lot are talking about comment in a general manner sometimes touched with biased ;)

but i do think that the money men at ibrox are thinking more of their purses than the state of affairs on the pitch and it could prove disastrous if you keep selling your best players. Cousins may not have been your best player but he still had presence and a threat on the pitch.

that obvious lol aye i do support celtic but in my being here its not to come in here to slag rangers off or not its to see what you lot are talking about comment in a general manner sometimes touched with biased ;)

but i do think that the money men at ibrox are thinking more of their purses than the state of affairs on the pitch and it could prove disastrous if you keep selling your best players. Cousins may not have been your best player but he still had presence and a threat on the pitch.

I hope you had a wash before coming on!! :thup:

Fair enough, we often welcome the balanced celtic supporter and enjoy mature debate with them. You seem pretty level headed despite choosing to support the dark side!!

:drink:

sad to say that hutton going to spurs could be disastrous for rangers. Fine they got 8-9 million for him and they have a good enough replacement in whittakker but what happens if: Ferguson gets injured, Whittaker gets injured and Cuellar???

You will rely on Christian Dailly and Steven Davis both players not having played much in months - the money men could have just gifted celtic the title - its true one man doesnt make a team however if the backbone of your team is suspended or injured then the rest might/could buckle.

:D

Davis has played constantly for Fulham this season - not always from the start but predominately so. Not sure where you get your facts from?

What happens if Boruc, McGeady and McDonald get injured for you?

You'd have to rely on Samaras, Hinkel and Hutchinson who ARE actually players who haven't featured much in recent months and who have all played less games this season than Dailly.

Fact is despite the loss of Hutton we have more than enough strength in depth and more than enough talent to win the league from Celtic.

Guest roadrunner
sad to say that hutton going to spurs could be disastrous for rangers. Fine they got 8-9 million for him and they have a good enough replacement in whittakker but what happens if: Ferguson gets injured, Whittaker gets injured and Cuellar???

You will rely on Christian Dailly and Steven Davis both players not having played much in months - the money men could have just gifted celtic the title - its true one man doesnt make a team however if the backbone of your team is suspended or injured then the rest might/could buckle.

think all those injuries comes into the Categorie.. if your granny had balls :fish: