February Betting thread

I am going to have a swatch at the coupon just now. Will revert with today's winning coupon shortly :fish:

Yesterday had a rather good day on the horses, had 450 quid each way on a winner at 9/4. Been a good week

Celtic v Hearts

Gretna v Motherwell

Falkirk v St Mirren

Ipswich v Blackpool

You can get almost 3/1 on Arsenal - I am having a tenner on that !

Ive got Ipswich and Motherwell aswell bud, just away to place my bet. Was due to put MK Dons on aswell but the game got called off this second - cant beat Talksport!

Definatly having a tenner on the Goons once I see the line up. They are flying whilst Man U have had 2 bad games in a row.

I bet on Arsenal.... but I would scrap it Gribz. There is a reason they are 3/1 and that reason is that they are without NINE first team players today.

Looks like Wenger is placing the CL before the FA Cup, not a bad decision.

Hopefully Sir Alex does the same with the Man U team too, to even up the chance of that bet coming in.

Motherwell are a stick on IMO in what is a home game against Gretna.

I bet on Arsenal.... but I would scrap it Gribz. There is a reason they are 3/1 and that reason is that they are without NINE first team players today.

Looks like Wenger is placing the CL before the FA Cup, not a bad decision.

Hopefully Sir Alex does the same with the Man U team too, to even up the chance of that bet coming in.

Motherwell are a stick on IMO in what is a home game against Gretna.

I dont know if Wenger is bluffing though. He has taken the entire squad to Manchester with him. So he may yet field a strong team - hence why il wait until near K/o for the bet.

Handicap betting with away team starting with a goal lead.

I've took three draws :)

Ah I see, could you not have said that :) .

I used to do that bet sometimes. Falkirk and Celtic 1 up for you already though