February Betting thread

Guest bluenose1303

PartyBets are offering a 100% deposit bonus up to �£25.

Deposit �£25 & get �£50 to play with.:cheers:

Not a bad wee site - plenty of football betting available daily.

Click here to find out more

Did you know that it is possible to win money on Saturday afternoon's Premier League clash between Fulham and West Ham, whatever the result?

The game kicks off at 3.00pm and we can guarantee you a profit of at least �£42.51, whatever the result of the match. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions below and then sit back and enjoy the game. At full-time, you will be at least �£42.51 better off, whatever the result of the match.

We must point out that if you want to take this bet, you should do it now because if the odds change, then the figures here will be invalidated. If they have changed, let us know and we will rework the bet for you.

You can still do this if you have a Betfair account but your overall profit will be reduced by �£25.00 as you won't receive the �£25.00 cashback as an existing account holder.

If you are unsure about this bet, you are most welcome to call us on 01642 223229 and we will help you as much as we can.

We're going to lay out a total of �£73.00 on the Fulham v West Ham match and we will collect �£120.00 if Fulham win, �£117.00 if West Ham win and �£115.51 if it's a draw. That's a minimum profit of over 58%, a much higher interest rate than you will get in any high street bank.

Here's how it's done. Just follow these simple instructions.

1. Open an account with Extrabet.

Open an account with Centrebet. It is really important that you enter the bonus code of AFFGBP when prompted. This is to ensure that you receive your bonus.

Open an account with Betfair. It is really important that you enter the promotional code of FTB125 when prompted. This is to ensure that you receive your bonus.

This shouldn't take you any longer than a few minutes.

2. Make the following deposits into your new accounts.

Deposit �£25.00 into your Extrabet account.

Deposit �£20.00 into your new Centrebet account.

Deposit �£28.00 into your new Betfair account.

3. Now make the following bets.

Place �£25.00 on Fulham at 2.4 (7/5) with Extrabet.

Extrabet match your first bet up to �£25 so you will now have �£50 riding on Fulham.

The �£25.00 matched bet will not show in your account but you can read all about how it works on the Extrabet site. It's the purple box that says '�£25 FREE BET FOR NEW CUSTOMERS' on the top right hand side. Click here to visit the Extrabet site.

Place �£20.00 on West Ham at 2.8 (9/5) with Centrebet.

Centrebet will now add a �£20.00 free bet to your account. Place this on West Ham as well. You will now have �£40.00 riding on West Ham.

Back the draw with �£28.00 at 3.35 (12/5) (or higher if available) with Betfair.

Please note that all bets are paid on the ninety minute result.

If you are unsure about placing these bets, please feel free to mail us or call us on 01642 223229 and we will talk you through it, no problem at all. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

You have temporarily laid out a total of �£73.00 on the Fulham v West Ham match. I stress, temporarily... Now sit back, crack a beer open and enjoy the match.

4. Here's what happens at the end of the game.

If Fulham win you collect �£120.00. That's �£95.00 from Extrabet plus a �£25.00 cashback from Betfair.

If West Ham win, you collect �£117.00. That's �£92.00 from Centrebet plus a �£25.00 cashback from Betfair.

If it's a draw you will collect �£115.51 from Betfair. That's �£90.51 winnings plus a �£25.00 cashback from Betfair.

5. This means that the worst case scenario on the Fulham v West Ham match is a draw and you make �£42.51 profit. However, if Fulham win you make �£47.00 profit and if West Ham win you make �£44.00. That's a minimum profit of over 58%, a much better rate of interest that you would get at any high street bank or building society.

Please mote that all winnings are paid on the ninety minute result.

6. It is absolutely vital that you click on the links on this page to open the accounts with the two bookies and enter the correct bonus codes or you may not qualify for the bonuses.

Also, before you place your bets, you should check that the odds haven't changed. If they have, let us know by mail or phone us on 01642 223229 and we will rework the bet for you.

Please feel free to contact us or phone us on 01642 223229 if you have any questions at all about this bet and we will help you as much as we can.

Please note that the bonuses are valid for new customers only so if you already have an account with one or more of the bookies we are using, you won't be able to do this. If that is the case, mail us or phone us on 01642 223229 and we'll create an alternative bet for you using different bookies.

This method of betting was used very successfully during the 2006 World Cup and you can read all about how it was done right here.

We guarantee this bet

It's understandable that some people will not believe that it is possible to do this. "What's the catch?" I hear you asking. My answer to that question is that we have been publishing arbitrage bets for four seasons now and literally hundreds of people have profited from following the advice on these pages.

Only twice has our refund guarantee been triggered and that was when we did all the figures wrong and sent refunds out to those who had followed our advice and made a small loss.

Our refund guarantee works like this. If this bet doesn't work like we say it will and you end up out of pocket, we will refund your losses. Simple as that.

That means that you simply cannot lose on this, whatever happens and even if we messed up the numbers.

The only stipulation here is that you must click on the links on this page to be eligible for the refund guarantee, not that you'll be needing to claim anyway. Just enjoy the profit and stay posted for many more of these throughout the season.

No idea if this works. I'm sure a few of the more experienced betters will make more sense of it than I did, although I just really skimmed it.

Thought it worth putting it up for you to see though.

If anyone does it and it works, you can thank me later :D

Said to Juffery tonight as I went over to his to watch the game, "Get your money on Killie to win tonight as Gretna will really struggle with losing their top scorer and Killie got a decent result on Sunday"

Cue much hilarity as goals 1, 2, 3 & 4 rolled in for Gretna. Added to that, Davie Crockett, or whatever his name is (the Setanta commentator), says "I wouldn't want to be Mrs Jeffries tonight".

Dont know about you guys but I wouldn't want to be Mrs Jeffries any night of the week.

That is all.

Cue much hilarity as goals 1, 2, 3 & 4 rolled in for Gretna. Added to that, Davie Crockett, or whatever his name is (the Setanta commentator), says "I wouldn't want to be Mrs Jeffries tonight".

Dont know about you guys but I wouldn't want to be Mrs Jeffries any night of the week.

That is all.

I said exactly the same thing to my dad. Poor cow!

Gretna against Killie would have had a far greater importance if Killie had not taken three points from Aberdeen on Saturday. Gretna are a much improved team since the transfer window but it is most probably too little too late for them. I think Gretna will beat Killie tomorrow and if they had the same players for the whole season then Gretna may have survived.

Gretna win.

I don't always talk shite by the way. Just most of the time.:thup:

Said to Juffery tonight as I went over to his to watch the game, "Get your money on Killie to win tonight as Gretna will really struggle with losing their top scorer and Killie got a decent result on Sunday"

That is all.

Yeah I thought the same thing when that ham Crocker said the same thing. Its amazing that Scott Booth makes him sound like a good commentator.

As for my bets - royal fooked again.

Had

Boro

Dundee Utd

Rangers

Celtic