Daniel Cousin

i don't think so m8 :sigh:

Another total farce from UEFA. As previously said if it was Man Utd etc it would be dealt with.

It should be concluded due to the fact we have a UEFA cup tie next week to prepare for and if Cousin stays I wouldnt bet against him starting the game.

The annoying thing is that if he stays, we'll have lost him for the last few games for nothing.

FIFA are being absolutely pathetic with their timeliness. Just how long does it take to make a decision about 20 minutes of play?

Looks like Cousin played a whole game for Lens in the intertoto cup this season. If this is true and it looks like it is how can Bain get away with this?

Surely this will virtually end the case and send cousin back to us?

Legendary French coach Guy Roux has branded Rangers and Fulham "stupid" over their handling of Daniel Cousin's proposed �£3m move to Fulham.

Both clubs have asked Fifa to bypass their rules which state that a player cannot play for more than two clubs in any one season.

It was believed that Cousin only played once for Lyons before his move to Ibrox, a 21-minute substitute appearance in a 1-0 defeat to Bordeaux at the start of August.

However, it emerged that Cousin also played 90 minutes for Lens - managed by Roux at that time - against Ukrainian side Chornomorets in an InterToto Cup tie.

He said: "What a waste of time. It annoys me that Rangers and Fulham are bothering Fifa with this. They are being stupid and to be honest, I feel

they are wasting Fifa's time.

"Everyone knows that Daniel played for us and Rangers. There is a great invention called the internet which makes it easy to check these things.

"I'm sure most younger people are are more than capable of using it and it states clearly that Daniel played for us - not once, but twice."

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/intertotocup/fixturesresults/round=15113/match=300831/report=lu.html