No game tonight, hope it's worth it.

Seems strange to have an empty Wednesday in the fixture list with the amount of games we have to fit in.

I'm disappointed Hibs turned down the opportunity to play as I'm unsure about how many players they have actually playing a competitive international game, and I can't imagine it is very many if any.

The other reason is a Scotland team get together, which to me sounds a bit of a low priority at the moment.

It frustrating that two of the games were postponed for reasons which turned out to be fruitless, and I still don't quite get the logic of the OF game being moved. Perhaps we could have played St Mirren instead.

The cup replay has added to our woes and am I the only one that dislikes the tempting of fate for the UEFA Cup result, with the replay firstly scheduled for the next round?

Seems to me that there is a greater need for a winter break in February than just the common sense of the break itself. There may have been one or two less postponed games for a start and it would allow space in February to catch up on a couple of games postponed from the previous two winter months. And then it could give time for the perennial new Ibrox pitch to bed in.

It all seems a bit crazy but with no summer competition to look forward to, there seems plenty of time in May and June to finish the season.

Yip agreed, i was looking at our fixture list and we have games every midweek for the next 5 weeks plus we still have 2 or 3 games to fit in.

The League cup final will mean another re arranged game as we are due to play Motherwell that weekend.

The international meet up isnt a terrible thing but why there are a list of international fixtures at this time of the year is crazy. Im sitting watching Italy v Portugal and England v Switz. Imagine Sir Alex's reaction if Rooney or Ronaldo broke there leg tonight!!!