A sign of things to come?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5160364.stm

Owen clearly didn't think much of Sven's tactics. Now that Eriksson's gone will we see other players come out and criticise his management. It never happens during a managers reign becuase the players who speak out, still want to play for their team.

Read this earlier on. If the players dont agree with it why would the manager persist with it, surely there is communication in a squad!

I can see 1 or 2 more coming out with the same.

Owen clearly didn't think much of Sven's tactics. Now that Eriksson's gone will we see other players come out and criticise his management. It never happens during a managers reign becuase the players who speak out, still want to play for their team.

I said exactly the same thing to my dad this morning. Now that SGE is off you'll hear all the England players slag him.

I'm surprised there wasn't a mutiny! I wonder if the fact the Mclaren was his number 2 had an affect. Similar to my earlier point, if they criticesed Eriksson then they would be criticising their future boss at the same time.

It still makes you think why Sven chose to do this in the first place. Average Joe's like us could see it wasnt working, the TV pundits said it after the games and even the players knew it.

Perhaps Sven didnt want England to win after all :D