Hanseaticstadter:

A few days later back from Glasgow............

First of all I have to say that the scots and glaswegians are so friendly, helpful, funny and peaceful like no other people in the world. That�´s my impression and I have visited a lot of countries. The rangers where great hosts at merchant square and I am embarressed because now official from werder thanked for that organization.

The pubs in glasgow are fantastic, especially that one which was in former days a bank building. I don�´t know the exact name any more because I was to drunk.

Ibrox Park is a beautiful and historic stadium. When you are near Ibrox you can smell that in the air. The atmosphere is loud and formidable and that�´s why you recognize that your team plays in the uefa-cup.

Thank you to all scots for the great time. Rangers Fans are welcome in Bremen and a exciting second match for all. You are the people!

from werder.de forum

Always nice to hear