Premier League Title

Man Utd looking good for this at the moment. They have the bigger squad and are dragging results out while Arsenal are going through a shocking slump of 4 draws.

Arsenals squad has been hit since Eduardo's injury and now they are struggling. They are a big player or 2 behind Man Utd.

They have lost a 5 pt lead and now Man U are top on GD with a game more to play.

Chelsea are in there aswell only 3 behind with that game extra to play also. Its hotting up to be a great finish but only if Arsenal can get some form going again.

There will still be twists yet and there are some big games coming up between the top 4 next week.

I get the feeling Wenger would prefer the CL this season and may put more into that.

But with all 3 chasing both comps and dont have the FA cup to worry about we are in for probably the best run in we've had - due to it being a 3 way battle

EDIT:

Next few fixtures:

This midweek Man Utd v Bolton and Spurs v Chelsea

Next weekend

Man Utd v Liverpool

Chelsea v Arsenal

Jon, what's you got against Arsenal?

Arsenal need a goalscorer. Adebayor is a fantastic targetman, he holds the ball up and scores every now and again but they need a van Nistelrooy type player who'll score goals for fun. I don't think that's Wengers style though.

I've got a funny feeling Arsenal will finish 3rd come the seasons end. :(

I've got a funny feeling Arsenal will finish 3rd come the seasons end. :(

Thought that earlier aswell but this is Arsenals blip, Man U had one aswell against Man City and Spurs.

No better way for Arsenal to bounce back than at Stamford Bridge next weekend. :thup:

They can win in the San Siro so they can win anywhere

Jon, what's you got against Arsenal?

I dont like Wenger, though I think what he has achieved is very very good. I just dont like the way nothing is ever their fault and he never admits the teams/his faults and mistakes.

I don't dislike them as such as some of their football is a joy to watch. Out of the 3 teams since Liverpool (yet again) are out of the running, I'd rather Arsenal finish 3rd

I dont like Wenger, though I think what he has achieved is very very good. I just dont like the way nothing is ever their fault and he never admits the teams/his faults and mistakes.

Every manager will defend their players in public, not just Wenger.

It looks like Chelsea are doing their very best to turn this into a 3 horse race. Arsenal have really gone off the boil in the league, and ManYoo just keep going (even though they haven't been spectacular). At the moment I think ManYoo could take it with Chelsea a close second and Arsenal in 3rd. Liverpool look good for 4th spot at the moment, and since thye still have to play Arsenal and ManYoo they'll hav a big say in the destination of the title.

It's getting very exciting!