italia di congratulazioni

Am I missing something Jon ? I thought this was light-hearted banter - am I offending you Colsh ?

as always;)

but truthfully, it was just meant as a kind of tribute to rino and italy thats all.

wasn`t meant to be taken seriously or disected into what it does and does not say;)

lol !! Yeah, I thought that was what it was Colsh - my concept of foreign languages is PISH !! And i am off to Italy in November, should be interesting....

whereabouts?

i`ve been to rome three times and milan twice!:thup:

whereabouts?

i`ve been to rome three times and milan twice!:thup:

Venice for a couple nights, Pisa/Florence for one night, Rome for 4 nights and Naples/Pompei for one night.... then off to Amsterdam for 3 nights (and will be trying to get tickets for the Ajax vs Twente game whilst there).

How was Rome Colsh ?

Venice for a couple nights, Pisa/Florence for one night, Rome for 4 nights and Naples/Pompei for one night.... then off to Amsterdam for 3 nights (and will be trying to get tickets for the Ajax vs Twente game whilst there).

How was Rome Colsh ?

BIG!!!

although not as big as paris or amsterdam.

you`ll enjoy it and amsterdam.

two great cities craig